Lawn Management Services for
Commercial and Residential Clients
Our customer base ranges from single-family homes to large private and commercial properties. Unlike many lawn maintenance companies, our equipment includes mowers with very wide decks - allowing us to effectively and efficiently handle large private or commercial properties such as farms, churches, subdivision common areas, private schools, and more.
We can provide complete organic lawn care to those folks who wish to avoid the traditional chemical fertilizers and pre-emergence products.
► Basic Lawn Service Plan
Our Basic Service includes lawn mowing and edging, trimming, and blowing. Services can be provided either Weekly or bi-weekly during the growing season from March through November
► Premium Lawn Service Plan
The Premium Plan requires a 12-month contract. The following services are provided throughout the year.
- Turf Management: A healthy lawn will have fewer weeds and diseases. Our turf management program includes regular fertilization, mowing, edging, trimming, weed control, and insect and disease management. We service both warm season grasses, such as zoysia, Bermuda, centipede, and St. Augustine; and cool season grasses such as fescue.
- Fertilization: During the growing season, both warm and cool season grasses need regular nutrients for optimum health. We offer both chemical fertilizer and organic fertilization programs for most lawns.
- Insect and Disease Control: Even with the best care, lawn turf can occasionally succumb to various insects, injury, and bacterial and viral diseases.
- Tree Care: Most trees can benefit by regular inspection and pruning to manage the shape of the tree as it matures and to remove branches and limbs susceptible from storm damage.
- Shrub Maintenance: Shrubs and bushes are part of most landscapes. But regular shaping and pruning are required to keep the plant healthy and attractive.
- Fall Cleanup: Our Fall cleanup includes final lawn mowing, leaf cleanup and removal, final inspection of turf, shrubs, hedge, and trees, and other debris removal.
- Core Aeration and Overseeding: Warm season grasses greatly benefit from core aeration during mid-Spring when the turf begins to green-up. Cool season grasses, such as fescue, receive both core aeration and overseeding.
- Annual and Perennial Color Plantings: Fall and Spring color beds with annuals such as pansies, petunias, begonias, lantana, etc.
► Custom Lawn Service Plan
We can also create a custom package which includes just those services that you require.
© 2013 J. C. Landscaping - All Rights Reserved
Website by Keynote Web Design
Contact us today
for more information
or for a free quote: